Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 9: Somewhere you like to relax

If you know me you should know this shouldn't be too hard for me.  I am a pretty laid back dude and anywhere i am is as good place as any to relax.  There are plenty of places to relax but the assignment is for a somewhere you LIKE to relax, well I like to relax wherever i am but some places are more relaxing and enjoyable than others.  I mean you could relax while you are in the doctors office (Depending on what type of Doctor or what procedure you are having done some you sure had better be relaxed or it could be painful) But inst it better and less productive to relax laying back in a hammock on the beach.  Since it is a little over a month before I will be relaxing on a beach, I though i would share one of my favorite spots and ways to just lay back and chill to the max.at the most relaxing place in town.

If you guessed the most relaxing place in town is home you are correct, winner winner chicken dinner.  The pool is closed and it is just a bit nippley to be relaxing in the pool this time of the year.  The recliner is an awesome place to relax but the TV and laptop are just a little to distracting to get to the point of nirvana total relaxation.  I am a man and all real manly men enjoy and like to relax during their time on the pot, but when I brought this idea up it was quickly vetoed by the lovely ladies of the house with a groaning GROSS.

It really doesn't get better than setting on the back deck reading a book, (I know it is a Kindle not a true book but if you love to read and don't have a Kindle you need one they rock) kicked back in the zero gravity lounger enjoying a beautiful fall day.

Merry Thanksgiving Eve Y'all

Come back for Day Ten: Something sentimental

No comments:

Post a Comment