Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 11

I'm Back!

And as usual I am also behind,  I hope your symptoms of withdrawal from my not feeding your need for my deep philosophical views of the art of the photograph were not too bad.  (I really know you just come back to see how bad I am going to destroy the proper use of grammar but I just type the ramblings the fly through my disjointed mind.)

Back on point Day 11: An Interesting Geological Feature.

As I signed off on my last post I mused of what type of dirt I was going to photograph for today's shot.  Well I do believe that the beautiful sand storm we had Saturday led to the creation of the subject I found to shoot today.  Who wooda thunk it that some'n good would come outta that nasty brown day.  I had about decided the most interesting geological feature i was going to be able to shoot was a red sand hump where an old barbed wire fence caused sand to pile up after many years, and I captured a few interesting images of a sand hump.  After i was done with the pics of the hump i started driving back to the barn when something caught my eye poking out of the ground.  It looked like a sole of a shoe sticking up,  I got out to investigate and saw that it was an old boot that had been buried in the ground for who knows how long and the wind Saturday has excavated it.  It may not be a grand landscape from Arches National Park nut I thought it fit the assignment, if you don't then go suck an egg.

Enjoy and Come back tomorrow for Day 12: An Animal

No comments:

Post a Comment