Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 10: Something Sentimental

Happy Thanksgiving (better late than never)!!!


I think I am going to keep today's post short.  It has been a great day, had a wonderful thanksgiving meal with Wende's family, watched Pumpkin Chunkin, ate leftovers, I guess the only bad part of my day was the Aggies (ugh nuff said).

I already had an idea of what i was going to shoot today since we were going to be at Nadine's house.  My subject is a 1979 year model Case 2290.  Why you ask is my subject an old tractor and why is it sentimental?  This was the first new tractor dad ever bought,  I remember well driving it as a kid it was our workhorse of the farm it did everything,  but time passed and it was replaced by newer and bigger tractors and this little guy has been put to pasture working at the hay farm in Hobbs, an easy life for an old guy. 



Tomorrow: An Interesting Geological Feature What will I choose Dirt, Dirt or Dirt

No comments:

Post a Comment