Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 12: An Animal

I really want to post the photo of the burrowing owl I took a couple months ago. (Getting fancy aren't I, making words click-able to take you somewhere else.)  But it really wouldn't be much of a challenge and educational experience if i just regurgitated photos i had already taken.  So alas another picture i shall take.

But what Smokey Zoee's dog, Tiger Zoee's cat or Thunder Zoee's rabbit.  Dog is too hyper, cat skiddish unless you are Zoee, rabbit has gotten a little wild and it is a rabbit so it is fast and I am not! Zoee's menagerie is out.  Just saw on TV that barbers were prohibited from practicing surgery in 1745 now if they will just ban Doctors from giving haircuts.  Back on topic I shot the owl today (No not like that don't call the game warden) but he was too far away and the light wasn't right and no dice on replicating my lucky shot of that little guy.  I think my little ground squirrel buddy has gone south for the winter or whatever those little guys do.

You guessed it I took the easy way out and too a pic of a cow.  I made it a little different at least it isn't your everyday cow chewing her cud looking looking at the camera.  I was headed home after a day of trying to stay awake at the office (not much going on this time of year being able to stay awake all day is a major accomplishment) and i saw the sunset and the heard munching away and headed to the waterin' hole. So i said to myself "Self why don't you get a nice sunset silhouette of a cow for your animal assignment." Here it is Day 12: An Animal.

Come back tomorrow or the next day or whenever i get to day 13 for Day 13: Your Favorite Building.

No comments:

Post a Comment