Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 3 & 4

Today it is time to double up and catch up.  I am not really behind but ahead, I already have today's photo ready so I will get it up on the same post.

Day 3:  Somebody that you Love.

OK, so Drew Barrymore wasn't available for a photo shoot today, but more importantly both my beautiful girls were.  It seem like the only time Zoee will climb into our laps is when she is attempting to delay going to bed or when she has to know what you are looking at on the computer.  Last night it was the latter,  Dee was looking at embroidery designs for her new machine  and Zoee had to get on the couch on top of her and give her input, so a grat time to grab the camera and see what will come together.  Worked over a little more than usual in Lightroom to give it a warm fuzzy look and cropped down to remove the living room as a background and bring in the area of interest to my two loves.

 Day 4: Your Favorite Drink

Well Beer Duh!  Well it once was but I seem to have grown up or just gotten tired of feeling like crap the next day, don't get me wrong I still love beer Bud Light Lime is my current goto adult beverage and I am becoming more fond of red wines 14 Hands Cabernet rocks.

The next logical choice for the favorite drink photo was a Red Solo Cup, but i thought it was just a little too fadish and i didn't feel like drinking a bunch of beer so i could have the bottles to set a poor broken red solo cup on top of in a trash can for the love me and leave me photo that i saw in my head.

So i settled on what is my favorite drink, goes good with any meal, nothing is more refreshing on a hot day, always cool and refreshing with a little kick.  With out further delay my favorite drink.
Too corny?  I like it shows off my rockin sidewalk art skills and a little Light room magic to give it a little more depth.  Enjoy "Ice T"

Come back for Day 5:  Some Shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment