Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 6: A Colleague

Today's challenge is to shoot a Colleague, sometimes that would be a therapeutic release and not a challenge, but i guess that is not exactly the meaning the author of the challenge had in mind.  Websters defines colleague as: a fellow worker or member of a staff, department, profession, etc Webster defines it better than me, my definition is: Bubba that works with me.  Well I was out working with John yesterday and after we were finished for the day and knowing that the photo of the day was supposed to be of a colleague, so I grabbed the camera outta the truck and snapped a couple off.  John is a hard worker, as a matter of fact he did all the work i just pointed him in the right direction and told him how fast to do it (I'm a nice co-worker huh wanna job?)

Well it is time for John and I to get back to work, so enjoy my colleague, John Deere.

 All my guys that work around here are great, and i don't know how I would get along with out them.  We are all scattered out doing what needs to be done so I didn't even see any of them to snap a pic of any of them.

Come back Tomorrow and see what the Challenge: Green will bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment