Friday, August 9, 2013

Holy Cow I cannot believe it has been over a year since I have been on here.  Truthfully I haven't been taking many photos lately, well I have been but I haven't made an effort to shoot anything creative or unique.

One of the things I love to shoot, besides my AR-15, are fire works and I am lucky enough to have a buddy who is a Pryo who puts on local shows for Independence day celebrations and get to shoot right up where they set up.  Here is one from the finale of the show at the Gaines County Park.
There was also a fireworks show at a Fiftieth Wedding Anniversary Celebration for a wonderful couple and I took a a few there trying a couple different techniques.  This one I shot hand held and moving the camera around during the long exposure, I like the abstract look it creates.
Another technique i tried was taking the exposure out of focus to get a more flower bouquet look I am not sure what I think of this i need to try it a little more.
Let me know what you think.

Hopefully I will be a little better at updating my blog.  So see you soon, or maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment